In order to fulfill our mission of creating a strong sense of belonging to the city of Jerusalem we aim to:
1. Break down the barriers between Israelis and members of the global community
Integration requires an ‘in’ and ties with Israelis are the best method for gaining access to important opportunities and resources that allow visitors and new immigrants to have fulfilling experiences and feel apart of mainstream society.
2. Give newcomers in Jerusalem tools and platforms to create intimate social circles
While network expansion is important in the beginning stages of settling in Jerusalem, stronger ties are vital to a life of satisfaction, providing a feeling of belonging within the community.
3. Encourage newcomers to use their passion or practice to promote their own stability and make an impact on the city
When newcomers bring their skills to community initiatives in Jerusalem, they not only improve life for themselves and other residents in the city, but also develop their leadership and professional skills, while discovering new networks and resources.
We help newcomers acclimate to Jerusalem lifestyle by developing a strong ecosystem of young sabras to support cultural exploration and language learning.
- Improve international awareness of Jerusalem’s offerings & opportunities
- Build awareness among Israelis about the challenges of young internationals
- Help immigrants feel confident in their Hebrew skills
We introduce newcomers to people, places, and traditions of interest, allowing them to build strong roots in the city.
- Help newcomers connect with a variety of people and places in Jerusalem
- Create shared environments that encourage development of strong relationships
- Provide opportunities for newcomers to practice Jewish tradition in modern contexts
PIONEERING AND PASSION
We encourage newcomers to develop their skills and passions in order to overcome challenges they confront in Israeli society.
- Help newcomers form proactive strategies for a productive Jerusalem experience
- Empower newcomers to make an impact on the city
- Provide access to valuable networks and resources
1. A new perspective on Jerusalem
Young Jewish adults throughout the world will see Jerusalem as a hub for developing themselves as Jewish individuals, leaders and pioneers
2. Jerusalem Welcome
Young newcomers to the city will receive a warm welcome and be directed to what Jerusalem has to offer in their areas of interest
3. Integration with Israelis
Internationals will meet and interact with Israeli on a regular basis Israelis will be more aware of the need to welcome young internationals Young internationals gain access to authentic experiences
4. Self Fulfillment
Young newcomers to Jerusalem will have a strategy and plan for building their social and economic future in Jerusalem, taking advantage of available resources Young adults will engage in community service as a strategy for skill development, networking, and overall integration into the Jerusalem community